Main Contact: 251-208-7351
Assistant Chief: Billy Pappas - firstname.lastname@example.org
The Mission of the Mobile Fire-Rescue Department is to identify and respond to community needs in order to deliver an effective and efficient system of services which minimize risk to life, health, and property from fire, trauma, acute illness, and hazardous conditions.
TimeSavers - Online services, forms and applications
Frequently Asked Questions
- I am considering opening a business, and I am looking at a building to purchase. Can I use this building for this type of business?
Check with a design professional, before purchasing the building, to determine if the building meets the requirements for your type of business.
- The building I want to use was previously used for a different type of business. Will it be okay to use for my type of business?
Check with a design professional, before purchasing the building, to determine if changing the Occupancy Classification will require you to make changes to the building.
- How many people can I have in my building?
Check with a design professional to determine the Occupancy Load for the building you are interested in purchasing.
- Trash and Garbage
- Community and Arts
- Parks, Recreation, and Community Activities
- Licenses and Taxes
- Public Safety
- Mobile Animal Shelter
- Police Department
- Fire Department
- Mobile Public Library
- Historic Development
- Keep Mobile Beautiful
- Neighborhood and Community Services
- E-Mobile Tax Payments