Mobile 311 is dedicated to serving the citizens of Mobile by helping to solve problems, obtain information and submit your request for service. We offer two means of submitting a request: online and via phone.
Hours of Operation:
If you have an emergency, please call 911.
You can reach the Police Non-Emergency Operator at (251) 208-7211.
If you would like to check the status of an incident submitted prior to October 7th, 2019, please call 3-1-1.
24/7 Online Service
We have implemented our new 311 system and welcome you to submit your issues with the button below.
The City of Mobile welcome's your feedback as we work to improve your 3-1-1 service experience. Please take a moment to complete our short survey using the button below.
Mobile 311 is here to
- Electronically route service requests to the appropriate city government departments
- Provide a neutral forum for citizens to make suggestions about city services and departments
- Provide a way to track the progress of service request orders (sro)
- Answer questions citizens have concerning city organizations and services
- Assist citizens in obtaining city services in a fair and efficient manner
Mobile 311 does not
- Handle requests for service for agencies other than the city of mobile (i.E. mobile county, state of alabama, federal government)
- Physically resolve service request
For emergency issues regarding mobile utilities, please call the utilities directly:
- Water & sewer emergencies (non-business hours), call 694-3100
- Electric emergencies (non-business hours), call 1-800-245-2244
- Gas emergencies (non-business hours), call Spire: 1-800-292-4008