Mobile 311 is dedicated to serving the citizens of Mobile by helping to solve problems, obtain information and submit your request for service. We offer two means of submitting a request: online and via phone.
Hours of Operation:
If you have an emergency, please call 911.
You can reach the Police Non-Emergency Operator at (251) 208-7211.
Mobile 311 is here to
- Electronically route service requests to the appropriate city government departments
- Provide a neutral forum for citizens to make suggestions about city services and departments
- Provide a way to track the progress of service request orders (sro)
- Answer questions citizens have concerning city organizations and services
- Assist citizens in obtaining city services in a fair and efficient manner
Mobile 311 does not
- Handle requests for service for agencies other than the city of mobile (i.E. mobile county, state of alabama, federal government)
- Physically resolve service request
For emergency issues regarding mobile utilities, please call the utilities directly:
- Water & sewer emergencies (non-business hours), call 694-3100
- Electric emergencies (non-business hours), call 1-800-245-2244
- Gas emergencies (non-business hours), call Spire: 1-800-292-4008