Municipal Court Probation Department
The City of Mobile Probation Department
200 Government St. Mobile, AL 36602
First Floor (entrance located off of Government St.)
Hours of Operation 8am-4pm
Elizabeth Kennemore, Supervisor 208-7191 email@example.com
Devon Davis 208-6058 firstname.lastname@example.org
Courtney Hart 208-7156 email@example.com
Sarah Stiles 208-7192 firstname.lastname@example.org
Angie Turberville 208-7195 email@example.com
Tantanisha Cleveland 251-208-1853 firstname.lastname@example.org
Monthly reporting dates are by your last name. Last names beginning with the letters:
- A-G Report on the 1st Wednesday of the Month
- H-N Report on the 2nd Wednesday of the Month
- O-R Report on the 3rd Wednesday of the Month
- S-Z Report on the 4th Wednesday of the Month
We report between the hours of 1pm – 5pm
You must have a picture I.D. when you report.
The monthly reporting fee is $60. We take Cash or Money Order only.
Bring a printed list from your pharmacy of medications you are currently prescribed.
All persons required to report are also required to give a supervised urine sample for drug testing purposes.
Be sure to bring any documentation of completed court-ordered requirements.
- No halter tops or tank tops
- No hats or hair wraps
- No short skirts or shorts more than 4 inches above the knee
- No pants worn below the waist
- No Sunglasses
- No pajamas
- No house shoes
- No leggings
- No see-through or revealing attire
- No exposed midriff or cleavage
- No backpacks, large bags, or purses
- No One-Piece outfits
- Appropriate underwear and bras must be worn
- Respect others and exhibit good personal hygiene
- No weapons allowed (including but not limited to guns, knives/pocket knives, pepper spray/mace, stun guns)
- NO CELL PHONES or other devices are allowed to be used while waiting in the probation office.
- No one other than the person reporting will be allowed in the building.
- No food or drink will be allowed in the building
- No loud, disruptive, or combative behavior will be tolerated
ANYONE IN VIOLATION OF THE DRESS CODE OR BUILDING RULES WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO STAY IN THE BUILDING
Mobile Public Works Department, 770 Gayle St. Mobile, AL 36604
In This Section